Experience Vancouver Island’s Strathcona Provincial Park and all of its outdoor pursuits on this exciting multi-activity adventure package from a wilderness adventure lodge. Discover your strengths and share in the excitement of recounting the day's discoveries and accomplishments.
This package is all about choice. With a personal guide leading the way you get to create your dream itinerary. Try something new, hone a skill, learn a new technique. Go for a hike, sea kayak or canoe. Camp overnight or base out of the lodge. Pack your day with activities or take it easy. It’s entirely up to you.
This package is ideal for families, couples and small groups looking for a lodge based adventure vacation for a fixed price. Hotel-room style accommodation, all meals and snacks, guiding and transportation are included. Activities include:
- Get vertical rock climbing, on the high ropes course or zip lining
- Stroke across the lake in a sea kayak or canoe
- Navigate whitewater in a kayak or canoe
- Explore the wilderness of Strathcona Provincial Park on a day hike, backpack trip
- Climb to the summit of a mountain
- Learn survival skills, orienteering, geography and natural history
- Hike to waterfalls, lakes, a bog or interpretive trails