Travel from Nunavut to Greenland and explore the historic Northwest Passage on this arctic adventure cruise.
The Northwest Passage remains one of the world’s last true frontiers, and this expedition takes you to its heart. In Canada’s vast northern wilderness, wildlife roams free and the great geological forces shaping our planet reveal themselves to the wondering eye. The recent finding of Franklin’s ships, HMS Erebus and HMS Terror reminds us that we sail into history, legend, and myth that continues today!
Nunavut’s communities offer a warm welcome, blending the traditional and the contemporary in unique and compelling ways. Making our way north to Smith Sound, we enter the realm still defined by ice: towering icebergs, vast glaciers, and the last redoubt of the great northern pack. Greenland offers geology, geography, and culture with a European flair.
• Travel the route that has enchanted explorers for centuries
• Enjoy visits to vibrant Inuit communities
• Make the most of excellent opportunities to encounter whales and polar bears
• Visit the historic graves of the ill-fated Franklin Expedition
• Cruise the Ilulissat Icefjord, a UNESCO World Heritage Site—home to the world's fastest-moving glacier
• Experience the northern lights in all their majesty
ATTENTION SINGLE TRAVELLERS: This cruise welcomes solo travellers. Most cabin categories on the ship are available as a private cabin to single travellers for no additional cost.