There are plenty of options which may be included in this tour – you will find some listed below:
1) Driving to the world-famous Blue Lagoon Spa. You can choose to walk around and take photographs, to go swimming in the relaxing warm waters of the Blue Lagoon, or even to enjoy a spa treatment.
2) Enjoy a nice dinner at a restaurant in a fishing village and spend the night at a remote but cozy hotel.
3) Go caving to explore one of the many caves in Reykjanes and experience an amazing underworld.
4) Go ATV quad biking close to the little town of Grindavik.
5) Drive to the Keflavik International Airport ready for your flight home.
6) Return to the Reykjavik area to be dropped off in or near the city, wherever you wish.
Our guides enjoy sharing their knowledge of the Icelandic Sagas, nature, and folktales ensuring our passengers always experience a memorable, entertaining, and informative tour.
At Extreme Iceland we want to give you the opportunity to experience the places you want to see in a comfortable and enjoyable way. This tailor-made tour can be designed to allow you to make the most of your holiday in whatever way is just right for you.
If there is something on the way which you would like to take a better look at, or if you have any special wishes about something you wish to see do not hesitate to ask your driver/guide to stop or to give you more information.