Find out what is included and what to bring.
TOLL FREE NUMBER IN N. AMERICA: +1 888 285 1676
INTERNATIONAL NUMBER: +1 780 414 1676
You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the contact form here below.
Find out more details about the tour and its highlights
From the first day to the last day of the tour, your home will be in nature. We’ll help you reconnect to the wilderness, teach you basic camping and horsemanship skills, and accompany you through the most picturesque trails in the South Chilcotin Mountains.
During the day, all you’ll see is vast verdant meadows, covered with a blanket of wildflowers, horizons, painted with snow-capped mountains, and borderless skies, lined with soft clouds. At night, you’ll stay in a forest hut, eat scrumptious dinners by the bonfire, and sleep under a starry sky. You can enjoy this adventure for 5 or 7 days, based on how much time you’re able to get away and detox in nature!
Depending on your own travel plans, you can arrive at the ranch by car or use our shuttle bus services for an additional cost. More detailed information will be provided to you upon booking.
Day 1 • Early morning departure from Vancouver aboard the Chilcotin Express Shuttle, or from home with your own transportation • Midday arrival and lunch at the ranch, tour of the ranch and introduction to our Wilderness Journal to reflect on your jo...)
Day 1• Early morning departure from Vancouver aboard the Chilcotin Express Shuttle, or from homewith your own transportation• Midday arrival and lunch at the ranch, tour of the ranch and introduction to our WildernessJournal to reflect on your journe...)
• Early morning departure from Vancouver aboard the Chilcotin Express Shuttle, or from home
with your own transportation
• Midday arrival and lunch at the ranch, tour of the ranch and introduction to our Wilderness
Journal to reflect on your journey
• Enjoy a half day hike from the ranch to get you ready for your trip into the wilderness
• Dinner and review of trip details with your guides, including our Evening Journal to reflect on
your day's successes and appreciations
• Map orientation highlighting the trails and terrain we’ll explore throughout our journey
• Repack your personal gear into mountain duffel bags
• Overnight in ranch accommodations
• Join your guides in packing your pack horses, getting a hands-on orientation before we hike
out to camp
• Breakfast at the ranch
• Journey through Douglas fir and Lodgepole pine forests, climb stunning mountain passes and
explore tranquil valleys and break for lunch in a meadow of wildflowers
• Arrive at our mountain camp
• Join your guides in leading your pack horses to their grazing meadows where we stake and
hobble them for the night. Get involved in conservation with our Range Record Grazing Sheet
• Dinner at camp, cook on the campfire and roast marshmallows. Review our Evening Journal
and Wilderness Journal to reflect on your day's successes and appreciations
• Overnight in our rustic prospector wall tents, listen to the sounds of nature and count the stars
• Leisurely ranch breakfast
• Bareback horse riding lessons
• Take aim with target shooting instruction and practice
• Farewell lunch at the ranch with a review of your Wilderness Journal and certificate
presentation to reflect on your transformations during your trip
• Depart for home or Vancouver, arriving in the evening
Deposit and Taxes
CANCELLATION POLICY & DETAILS
Deposits are non-refundable. 90 day cancellation policy.